Daily Prompt: Far From Normal Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a stepback, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
Now, on to the at least 6 unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about myself: Hmmmm…where do I start? Oh, I know…
–I am addicted to coffee. I absolutely love it! I am drinking a cup of it right now, with a little Hazelnut syrup in it. I had several cups this morning, and as soon as the dark chocolate brownies finish baking (about an hour from now), I’ll probably be having my third cup for this evening, but my 6th cup for the day).
–My husband is seriously my very best friend. I’m not saying that because we’re newlywed’s or because it sounds good. He is my very best friend.
–I have some psychic ability. No joke. I’ve been seeing ghosts since I was about 6 or 7 years old, actually talked to them–I had a tea party with two of them when I was about 7 years old. And I KNOW things, like when the phone is going to ring and who it is before it ever rings…or when something really good is about to happen, or something bad.
–I worked construction with my dad for about 18 mths, and during that time I drove tri-axle’s, off road dump truck’s, bulldozer’s, loaders, rollers, etc. And I helped figure out grades, as well as ran dispatch. I even drove the 18-wheeler but without the trailer on it. (No, I don’t have my CDL.)
–I love shoes, purses, hats, and well, clothes in general. I can’t count the amount of shoes I have in my closet.
–I have so many books I can’t count them. Way too many books. My husband actually promised to move me and my books in our wedding vows.
When it comes to normal, I’d have to say that as far as I’m concerned those who believe they are normal need to take a second look, because we’re all different…and I’d like to know what normal is…I don’t know anyone who is normal? As a matter of fact, I’m not quite sure I want to have cookie cutter friends (or family members).
Now my husband would tell you that I:
–See the brighter side of life, most of the time, but every now and then I need to be reminded of it and it is his job to do that (and he does it quite well, I might add, by making me laugh even when I’m so pissed I could cry or scream).
–Always have my head stuck in a book or on the computer.
– Am awesome and amazing because I am considerate, compassionate, honest (bluntfully so), and passionate.
–love funky socks and hats but I wear them well, and it makes me unique.
–hog all the covers and the bed.
–talk in my sleep, have actual conversations.
- Daily Prompt; Far From Normal (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Far From Normal (inkstaineddreams.wordpress.com)
- Far From Normal – Living My Dream (alenaslife.wordpress.com)
- Far from normal or far too normal? (myblogexactly.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Your Life is a Reality Show: Far From Normal (fromthecsweet.com)
- Far From Normal (dramaqueenunderthesun.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Normal Means? Are we Far From Normal? (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Far From Normal (hopeforheather.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Far From Normal (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- (really) Far From Normal (imafraidofthedark.wordpress.com)