Day 2 – Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
Where would I like to be in 10 years…Still married to my wonderful husband for almost 10 years (we’ll celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary September 8, 2022. Typing that date is just weird). By then I’ll be about to turn 56, he’ll be about to turn 45, and my grandson will be 10 1/2 years old (WOW!)…My son will be 34, my daughter 31. I hope my parents will still be alive, and that Mr. Rockstar’s parents will be as well.
But where do I want to be? I’d like to have my own photography studio by then. I’d like to have my blog have its own domain name. I’d like to have finished my novel and at least be working on my 2nd or 3rd one. So instead of listing all the things I’d like I’ll just make Lissa’s profile:
Relationship Status: (Happily) Married
Job: Career: Photographer & Writer
Location: South Carolina
Favorite color: Crimson, Dark Lavender, Black, and Silver (They’re all too pretty to just choose one, but if I had to choose just one I’d have say Crimson)
Favorite Place: My reading/writing room (in my home)
Favorite Food: Steak cooked on the grill by my husband with lots of onions, bell peppers, shrimp, corn on the cob, and baby tomato’s cooked on the grill as well.
Favorite Dessert: Almost anything chocolate, especially if it also has some kind of coffee as well
Favorite drink: Coffee
Accomplishments over the past 10 years:
- Certificate in Photography from NYIP
- Opened photography studio (and it is profitable)
- Paid off car
- Partially paid off student loans
- Associates in Arts, Associates in Business
- Completed several writing workshops
- Completed novel 1 & 2
- Remodeled kitchen, bedroom, bathrooms, and living rooms; including new flooring and new appliances and light fixtures.
- New Central Heating & Air Unit for home
- New roof
- Pool w/deck and patio in backyard
- Garden planted and maintained for several years
- Built my own bookcase from hand
- Went on vacation with husband to: Vegas, Disney World, Sea World, Six Flags, Carowinds, the mountains…
- Converted spare room into my own personal library/reading & writing room
I think that about covers everything 😀 Or at least what immediately comes to mind.