Day 5 – Your favorite comfort foods and why.
My main comfort foods are:
- Coffee, it always makes me feel better. There’s nothing like a hot cup of coffee with some half & half and some sweetener (I prefer Splenda) but on the occasions when I can add some Bailey’s Irish Cream–OH, heaven in a cup!
- Chocolate…NEED I SAY MORE???? I prefer dark chocolate, which is, of course, healthier 😀
- Hot tea and toast cooked in the oven when my tummy doesn’t feel good
- Wine, depending on the mood, especially if I have dark chocolate to go with it
- and, of course, HOT CHOCOLATE with marshmallows for those cold winter nights when you just need to feel a little better
I’m not a big eater for comfort, more of a drinker 😀
- YouSpeak: Comfort Food (bu.edu)
- The Truth About Comfort Eating ~ Part 1 (karenknowler.typepad.com)
- time for comfort food (cathweber.blogspot.com)
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Chocolate (catherinesconfections.com)