Day 8 – A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
I could name a few:
- The day my son was born.
- The day my daughter was born.
- The day my son started kindergarten.
- The day my daughter started kindergarten.
- The day my daughter graduated from high school.
- The day my son got his GED.
- The day my daughter started college.
- The day my son started college.
- The day my grandson was born.
- The day I got married to my husband, Mr. Rockstar.
- This morning when I got up.
- Yesterday morning when we were sitting at my mom’s kitchen table eating pancakes (my brother and his sons were there, my husband and I were there, and my parents were there. The only one’s missing were my children and my grandson.)
There are many moments in my life that stand out. Too many to name, so I just listed a few of the most satisfying.
I think I am most satisfied with life when things go well, when something nice happens, when a milestone occurs like getting married or starting college or getting a new job,…I also like the little things in life, like my husband coming home early from work, or when he brings me home a little surprise or when my daughter calls me for no reason–just because she loves me, misses me.
I also like the quiet mornings when the smell of coffee brewing makes me feel warm and fuzzy, and then that first sip of coffee, and the sound of the birds chirping, and this morning it’s the sound of the rain outside my window. I’m listening to the rain, sipping my coffee, and writing this post, as my husband takes a nap. He got home from work early and wanted to take a nap (he’s not feeling well, he caught the bug that I had) so he was glad that he got off early. It’s nice for a change, for him to be the one sleeping as I try to remain quiet so he can sleep.