I’d like to say THANK YOU so much to Misifusa’s Blog for nominating me for the Lovely Valentine Liebster.
I’d also like to say Happy Valentine’s to everyone out there in Blogland.
Here are the rules
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
11 Random Facts about Me:
- I wave at people or smile at people I don’t know. (Maybe it’s a Southern thang.)
- I love candles.
- I don’t like cooking for just me, but I like to cook for others, and when I do cook I don’t think I should have to do the dishes.
- I am not a morning person (I usually wake up around 9 or 10 am) if I don’t have to get up early.
- I enjoy sitting under a tree and reading a good book.
- I’m addicted to coffee, and I take mine with a lot of half & half and Splenda.
- My 3 favorite past times are: reading, writing, and photography.
- My husband is my very best friend.
- My children are grown, 24 and 21 year olds, and they’re both in college–I’m one proud mom!, And David’s daughter is 13 and so sweet and smart…I’m so proud to be her step-mom!!!
- I get grumpy when I’m hungry.
My Questions to Answer:
1. What’s your favorite day of the week and why? Sunday, because it’s the one day I know that my husband and I will be able to spend real quality time together.
2. Why do you blog? I enjoy writing, and I enjoy sharing the written word. (And maybe I’ll make someone smile, or think, or feel good…)
3. Who do you love? My family and friends, and I love meeting new people.
4. What’s your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving (it’s all about being thankful, spending time with your family and friends, good food, and most of the time people take the time to actually think about the things that they are thankful for…I think it’s the little things that are important, and the more we pay attention to those little things the less likely we are to take them for granted, so on Thanksgiving it’s the one day that I feel like people are actually thinking about the things that they should be grateful for).
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Yes. Chocolate, Coffee, and Wine (on occasion)
6. Do you play an instrument? No. Does the computer keyboard count, it’s sounds musical to me when I am writing.
7. Can you please recommend a good book to read? Yes. Stephen King’s “On Writing: A memoir of the craft”
8. Do you laugh everyday? Yes.
9. What’s your favorite post on your blog? It would have to be “One Week to go… OH SHIT!”
1o. Are you on Facebook? Yes. https://www.facebook.com/TheLissaChronicles
My List of Amazing Blogs you might want to follow. Share the Love and pass it on:
- Lisa @ http://randomencountersoftheinquisitivemind.wordpress.com/
- Wiley @ http://wileyschmidt.wordpress.com/
- Marilyn @ http://marilyndavies.wordpress.com/
- Chris @ http://grndmachris.wordpress.com/
Your 11 Questions:
- Why do you blog?
- What do you do for fun?
- Who is your favorite person and why?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What makes you laugh?
- What makes you cry or sad?
- What is your favorite television show?
- What’s your favorite post on your own blog?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite food?
- Where do you write?
- Liebster Award (patriciaddrury.com)
- Liebster Award (scribblinginthestorageroom.wordpress.com)
- I got nominated for The Liebster Award! (motherworkerchefwife.wordpress.com)
- It Only Takes a Seed (wileyschmidt.wordpress.com)
- Lovely Valentine Liebsters! (misifusa.wordpress.com)