In a new post specifically created for this challenge, share a picture that evokes HOME for you.
This is my first photo challenge, but it called to me. Not long ago a storm raged quickly through the small city I live in. I was on FB and a friend posted something about “Watch out! We’re all about to get WET, and it’s about to get WINDY!” and he was right. I caught part of it on camera. There’s something about when a storm comes and you’re at home by yourself that really makes you appreciate things. I was in awe as I caught it bit by bit on my camera, and once I was back inside I began to write to the sound of the wind and rain pelting our windows and roof. I love the sound of the storm.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Home Away From Home (fromthecsweet.com)
- A storm was brewing (mburgesstaylorphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Home (thepanamaadventure.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Home (scsurfbutler.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: OUR HOME PLANET EARTH (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)