In a new post specifically created for this challenge, share a picture that says FORWARD to you.
Perhaps it’s a path you yourself have taken, the building where you’re starting a great new job, or the curve of your partner’s pregnant belly. It could be an image that shows a physical move, or something that evokes a major life change.
Forward could mean moving forward, physically, mentally or emotionally. To me, moving forward is headed towards something, changing things for the positive, going forward, new life, new plans, new family members… So there is a picture of me and Mr. Rockstar walking forward (one of our engagement pictures), the kiss at our wedding (moving forward with our lives), a picture of us on our honeymoon (making new memories), a picture of my new car (I’m about to pull out of the dealership–definitely headed forward, it’s my dream car), picture of me with my kids and grandson (3 generations, definitely a sign of moving forward), a picture of my grandson in his new high chair and he’s always moving forwards), and a picture of us headed West on I-26 in my car….
There have been many forward movements and moments in my life the past 19 months. And I am sure there will be many more. I’m looking forward to all of them. Life is about the moments…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (belgradestreets.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (keiththegreen.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (diaryofdennis.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (natureswalkphotography.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (thepanamaadventure.com)