1. What makes you smile? When my grandson laughs, smiles, etc… Just looking at his adorable face makes me smile.
2. What is the last thing that made you laugh so hard your stomach hurt & struggle for air? My husband made a joke and then his best friend made a joke…and we were all laughing. Can’t remember the joke now.
3. What is the 3rd object to your right? Couch, then dog, then husband…husband would be third thing.
5. What is your most Prized possession? My wedding set.
6. Who inspires you? My dad, my husband, my children, my grandson, my mother-in-law, friends and family
7. What is your favorite book or who is your favorite author? The Dark Tower books by Stephen King
8. If you could spend a whole day doing anything you want, who would it be with (living or dead, famous or not famous) ? I’d spend it talking to my father who died when I was seven years old.
9. Where is the farthest you have been from home? (General) I live in SC and I’ve been all the way to New England, I’ve been all the way to the tip of Florida, to the Bahamas, and to Indiana.
10. What is the last thing you received that was handmade OR made yourself? My husband made me a paper weight out of concrete that is shaped like a heart and looks like a box of candy, details and all.
11. What’s for dinner? Veggie pizza!