Today’s DP: Twenty-Five is: There are 26 letters in the English language, and we need every single one of them. Want proof? Choose a letter and write a blog post without using it. (Feeling really brave? Make it a vowel!)
And the first thought that came to this fatigued brain of mine was “I’m not awake and aware enough to attempt this challenge.” I slept in this morning, I needed to, yet as I sip coffee, the first cup is almost gone, thank goodness for caffeine, I am becoming coherent. I wrote my last post on the challenge I tried. Woo Hoo! So now I am (almost) awake enough to attempt this prompt.
Writing without using at least one of its letters. Well, it’s time for me to get another cup of coffee, and to figure out what course of action to take over the rest of this hour, and see if I can accomplish at least a few of the goals I set.
The prompt made me think of scene in the Wizard of Oz, and I thought it fit…Well I have a brain, it is just not functioning at full throttle this morning. So what letters did I leave out? Hmmm
- Daily Prompt: Twenty-Five Is Difficult (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- The 21st Letter (sortaginger.com)
- Daily Prompt – No o’s? (polysyllabicprofundities.com)
- Daily Prompt – Twenty Five (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Twenty-Five (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- My mind has just boggled… (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)
- _eiou (aleniaban.wordpress.com)