Shaun at PrayingforOneDay nominated me for the Sunshine Award. My second award in 24 hours… WOO HOO! YAY ME!!! I feel so blessed. Big THANK YOU to Shaun for nominating me!! I appreciate it so much!!!! 😀 Just want to say that I find your story so amazing and I think you and your blog are such an inspiration. For those of us in pain it’s awesome when you find someone who is not only willing to talk about his/her pain but willing to share and inspire others with his/her story. I played soccer (or football as you call it) when I was in middle school and high school. I coached youngsters for a season. And it’s competitive, fun, and a lot of work. When I see people playing I can’t help but smile and cheer them on, so your story touches me.
(Oh, and I love the accent! My 6th great grandfather came to America in the 1800’s from Scotland and when I hear your accent on your audio blogs it reminds me of my grandfather who still had a bit of the lilt, passed on to him by his father who was Scottish and his mother who was Irish (she came over when she was young so still had much of her accent).
Now on to the rules:
Rules for receiving the SUNSHINE AWARD:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Link the person who nominated you.
Ten Questions: I will answer the 10 question that Shawn answered. I am new to this award…
- Favorite color: Purple or Red (I’m indecisive: one day dark red is my favorite and the next day purple (the color is actually called violet since it is the same color as the flower)
- Favorite animal: Dolphin
- Favorite number: 7
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? I have FB, don’t have twitter (am I supposed to? LOL!)
- My passion(s): My family, writing, photography, and reading
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving, though I love to receive homemade presents or presents that were picked out specifically for me (no matter what they are).
- Favorite pattern: Sheet of Music (Musical Notes)
- Favorite days of the week: Sunday
- Favorite flower: Yellow Roses
Check out their blogs….
Happy Blogging 😀